new user from France

Jerry Hunt jhunt@geocities.com
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 09:01:01 +0000

Oleg Isaac wrote:

<snip>
> I use a car and a scooter, doing action repairs in my home (very little

Oleg,
Please pardon my twisted sense of humour, but I couldn't help but
chuckle, picturing in my mind, a man on a scooter with a piano action
strapped to his back!

Like you, I am you (42!) and am a fairly new piano technician. I am
taking the Randy Potter home-study course. Also, I am a member of the
Dallas chapter of the Piano Techinicains Guild - the other technicians
there are really great about sharing their knowledge. I would like to
invite you to visit our homepage at
http://members.tripod.com/~dallasptg/index.html
(because I built the website, humbleness precludes me from saying
anything about how great it is :o).

Best of luck to you, and I hope you will keep in touch through this
list.

With kindest regards,

Jerry Hunt