new user from France

Oleg Isaac oleg_i@club-internet.fr
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 00:20:45 +0100

ralph m martin wrote:

> Hello Isaac
>
> Welcome to the home of the piano nuts. Good to have you with us!
> I have nothing to offer pianoistically, but wonder if you've ever heard
> of a small village in France called Fontvannes? I have a long lost
> relative living there and would like to know where it is.
>
> regards
> Ralph Martin

Hello Ralph
I never heard about Fontvannes but I just checked on my PSION with a
software which shows all the roads, and city.
Fontvannes is 1:30 from Paris dir S-E.
Its near Troyes
Let me now if you are looking for somebody, I will check with "MINITEL"
(our computer based annuary)

Best regards

Isaac