Bill's List@aol.whine

Fri, 21 Nov 1997 11:16:53 -0800

Lance,

Now, now.

Much more of this, and you'll be relegated to
the "whine" cellar.

At 09:42 AM 11/21/97 -0600, you wrote:
>This list is ALSO for techs to discuss what they've seen and
>experienced each day because, for the most part we are alone all day and
>our spouses don't want to discuss (or know about) someone's cracked
>plate/WD40 in the action/poor ethics,etc.  YES this a pain in the butt for
>SOME people, but not for others.

Actually, you've put what I've been trying to say very concisely.  From
a certain point of view, this list (and others like it) are virtually
real-time journals.  Close to same day response for differing
issues/problems.  Lots and lots of chance for poor communication.

Quite possibly, the best training source available today... completely
unexpurgated, unbowderlized, unrefined, etc.  I love it.

Thanks.

Horace

Horace Greeley

Systems Analyst/Engineer