Grand knuckle material

Billbrpt@aol.com Billbrpt@aol.com
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 14:08:25 -0500 (EST)

<< However, rather than worrying about the
 "perfect" knuckle lubricant, one should question whether the knuckles
 would benefit from replacement, à là Samick. >>
     Many brand new pianos have knuckles that squeak.  Dry teflon works very
well, for a while but then either breaks down or wears off.  I appreciate the
comments about the negative consequences of a heavier lube such as a grease.
     Sincerely,
     Bill Brermmer RPT
     Madison, Wisconsin
      "I have only one enemy...mediocrity"