Murphy's Oil Soap equivalent reply

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 19:28:14 -0800 (PST)

List --

I've seen a similar product called Kotton Klenser. It's sort of like
waterless hand cleaner. It works very well and is inoffensive to use. No
fumes, not hard on the hands.

Murphy's oil soap is readily available in the U.S. in any hardware or
supermarket. I'm surprised it isn't in Quebec. Maybe elsewhere in Canada?

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370