hammer problems

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Thu, 02 Oct 1997 12:33:50 -0600

At 01:16 PM 10/2/97 -0400, you wrote:
 In the end, each tech has to decide for him-
>self which path he will follow.
>
>Les Smith
>lessmith@buffnet.net

Les,
	Nice post. Congrats. Lots of good advice. Yeah, here it
comes.....BUT.........How about a little from each major food group? I love
the vintage-well-maintained-affluent-educatable-regular-cash-tip types,
too. I also get a big kick out of bringing granny's garage piano back to
life for the grand-kids, or granny herself (for a week or two after her
cortisone shot). Sometimes you can't charge enough, even if they can afford
it. Sometimes it seems like we should pay them.

	Different strokes......

Guy

Guy Nichols, Member, PTG
nicho@lascruces.com

              "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not
everything that                                  can be counted counts."
				                          Albert Einstein