hammer problems

Howard S. Rosen hsrosen@emi.net
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 16:23:53 -0400

Jim, You really did not say what you said you said. However, your humility
is laudible. Now you must try it. Don't use the thin CA glue as that *will*
wick into the felt and be ineffectual. Use the medium stuff. Have your
clamping pliers ready, then kick it with the kicker spray, and squease the
pliers instantly thereafter. Release in  about 4 seconds, and Voila ( I
flunked college french).

Howard