Sticky CA bum

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 07:17:32 -0700 (PDT)

At 07:41 AM 10/3/97 -0400, you wrote:

>In a message dated 10/3/97 6:11:06 AM, RptBob1@aol.com wrote:
>
>CA Groupy Bob ;
>  Y'all done convinced me.  I gwan try that CA thingama stuff on the next
>floppy hammers I run into.
>  If this stuff works as well as you and Howard say it does with fabric and
>wood, does it work as well with fabric and metal?
>  You see Miami and FSU play this weekend, and there is this rather tall
>portly gentleman who sits in front of me, has for years.  He has the habit of
>jumping up and waving his arms on every play.  I was thinking that I could
>use some of the thick type CA and some kicker/accelerator.  When he jumps up
>I could spread some thick stuff on the aluminum bleacher seat, squirt some
>kicker on the seat of his pants and shazamm, problem solved, right?
> Although, I 'have' been tempted for years to just use the kicker.
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Dear Jim,

In the interests of all of us who enjoy reading your posts, I would suggest
you refrain from gluing your fellow sports fan to the bleachers. Someone
with that much enthusiasm would certainly stand up anyway, leaving
a large hunk of his trousers and possibly of his epidermis firmly glued to
the seat. He might then turn around, and you might be unable to write to
pianotech for some considerable length of time.

So, in the interests of your email friends, why don't you offer him some
folding green to trade places with you for the game?

Faithful reader,

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"I'm glad there are at least some things somewhere that I don't have to do
today."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant