Appraisal (Revision)

Joel Rappaport joelr@flash.net
Fri, 03 Oct 1997 10:11:49 -0500

Let me revise this in case anyone simply copies it to paste into their
word processor......

> For an older piano or specifically for replacement cost insurance:

UNPROOFREAD, apparently--
> "Our best estimate of the replacement value of the above piano, based on
> current market condition, excluding any taxes, is the the area of
> $yy,yyy.00"

NEW, IMPROVED Version:
"Our best estimate of the replacement value of the above piano, based on
current market conditions, excluding any taxes, is in the area of
$yy,yyy.00"

I appologize for this.  It is allergy season in central Texas and any
pill that works for me also puts me half to sleep.

----Joel    ZZZZZZzzzzzzz