Fact Or Fiction..

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 16:28:11 -0400 (EDT)

..Tuning Pin Tightner(Restorer)..

..I've been led to believe that TPT is a no-no because it's mostly alcohol
and the alcohol will dissipate in time, making it a temp fix..

..i have read here where some sort of super glue was used with good
results..i don't think I wanna *go there* yet..

..I hope this doesn't turn into the *great debate*..i'm just looking for
comments and people's experiences.

..the reason i'm asking is because I'm tuning mostly older pianos at this
stage of my development..I DO get new ones with my association with a
dealership, but the question still remains...............fact or fiction?