scary?

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 16:51:28 -0500

Yesterday I went to the mall to a large bookstore to scout out the books on
Macs and Mac programs.  Today I went to the supermarket and went through
their magazine racks.  At the bookstore there were no particualr books on
MAC  but some on the operating systems and none on their software.  In
their magazine racks were multitudes of magazines about PC's, none on MAC.
In a large magazine marked testing of 550 laptops, none of them were MACS.
In the Computer Shopper their were no MACS.  This is somewhat scary to me
to sink a ton of money in a MAC to run RCT and very little to read about
and no books to read on the software to run on them except the program to
run Windows 95 programs which eats up a whole lot of memory.   I looked for
books on Claris but found none. More thoughts to ponder.
Tomorrow a summary of the posts I have received on the RCT.
So far I must say that everyone who responded had good things to say about
Dean Reyburn and his honesy in answering the hard questions and that his
honesty is as that of Dr. Sanderson is beyond reproach.  I wish all my
clients had these same great thoughts about me.
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Do it because it is right"