Atari piano Librarian

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Mon, 06 Oct 1997 08:33:39 -0700 (MST)

Hi James:

Some of the original ideas which led to the SAT came from programs
written on the TI59 during the early days of the PTG Tuning program.

Currently one can find copies of the Piano Librarian which run on
the Atari computer. One can also find Atari computers (520 or 1040)
which run the program. I noticed that Inventronics is not listing
either in the current catalog, but they might be able to help you find
such. Some of those who have purchased the RCT might be willing to
sell their Atari systems.

Jim Coleman, Sr.