"cracking" pins

Marcel Carey mcpiano@multi-medias.ca
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 07:48:44 -0400

Dear David,

I can suggest to use the alcohol & Glycerin TPT. Just use about 2 drops per
pin. The liquid will run along the pins and they will never crack again.
This solution has worked for me and seems to be permanent(10 years so far).
You will save a fair amount of time and trouble. Plus I don't think 2 drops
will be enough to ruin the block IMOHO.

Marcel Carey, RPT