Player Steinway

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 01:03:25 -0500

'Twas posted...
	"> I sold a Steinway / Ampico player..."

Hmm    Has to be Duo Art.  Oh,  from central Canada,, that explains
it.  Well that will get  me roasted on "tech-talk" tonite.  : )(

No.... Really.  If it was  a Steinway with an Ampico, please post
back.  A secret rummor I heard years ago might be proven true.  Also
a premier reproducer technician lives in central Canada.  That (the
technician, not the rumor) comes from the "Pianotech Live Chat"
which you can enjoy (the "live"chat not the technician) every Tuesday
evening and now by popular demand on Thursday also.   I am saved,,
but still wondering...

Richard The Credulous
----------
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: Player Steinway
> Date: Wednesday, October 08, 1997 5:49 PM
>

> I sold a Steinway / Ampico player to a customer near Seattle ,
Washington.
> I delivered it to him this summer from central Canada, as he had
been
> looking for this item for 20 years, his'El Dorado" as he said.
>
> In real life he builds avionic computers for Boeing,   a great guy.
>

> > To: pianotech@ptg.org
> > Subject: Player Steinway
> > Date: Thursday, October 09, 1997 1:52 PM
> >
> > Dear List,
> >
> > I need advise on restoring a Player mechanism. The Piano is a
Steinway