"Feelin' in Tune? off-topic warning

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 08:04:03 -0400 (EDT)

>Your story interested me because I, too, believe in alternative medicine.
>Did you ever bring this story back to any of the doctors who did NOT
>diagnose the yeast infection? I wonder how they would respond to your
>experience?
>
>Howard S. Rosen, RPT
>Boynton Beach, Florida

..personally, i believe in chiropratic care..ones that practice
Kineseology(?)..ones that don't ARE quacks..i had a persistant bowel
movement problem earlier this year..my MD wanted a *sample*, so he got
one..5 days later I find out there's nothing wrong with me and to eat more
ruffage(my diet isn't very good)..well, it just so happens that I called my
chiro for a visit and while I was there, he asked if all was well..i
explained my problem to him..he tested one area and concluded i had a
virus..gave me some dietary supplements and within 3 days, was back to normal..

..i called my MD and 2 days later he returned my call..we played phone tag
for a couple more days and when I finally got to talk to him, i explained
what the Chiro had found..you could hear him snickering over the phone and
then proceded to say, *you know how I feel about Chiropractors*..and then I
said..*then you know how I feel about you* - SLAM!

..i have a hard time dealing with ignorance, personally or
professionally..if it works and it makes you happy, great..i'm convinced
being *happy* is the best medicine for internal wellness AND external
appearance..