Bechstein

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 16:23:35 -0500

Peter,

   Just a comment. Others have mentioned the jack height in relation to
the knuckle, but also make sure *both* jack regulations are done before
you try to do a final hammer line. If they aren't, your line will change
again.
   You might also double check for excess friction in the pinning,
especially the hammer flange pinning.

Avery