Nickel Metal Hydride batteries

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 00:30:08 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Don <drose@dlcwest.com>
To: pianotech@ptg.org <pianotech@ptg.org>
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 1997 7:10 PM
Subject: Nickel Metal Hydride batteries

>Hi all,
>
>Nickel Metal Hydride batteries are *not* necessarily better than ni-cads.
>Just *much* more expensive.
>
>At 05:19 PM 10/14/97 -0600, you wrote:

Sorry but I must disagree.  They are better in every way except maybe in
weight and price.  Lithium Ion even more so.  NMH doesn't care nearly as
much when they are charged and discharged.  They hold more power for the
same size, can be safely fast charged, longer total life charge and
discharge cycles -- I can go on and on.  If you need proof, let me know.
I'll round up a couple of experts from a neighboring newsgroup and flood you
with as much info as you can handle.

Lithium Ion are all of the above and more.  Their biggest problem is $$$$$
and availability.  They are also SUPER LIGHT WEIGHT!