Nickel Metal Hydride batteries

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 00:43:37 -0600

Hi all,

Cost for ni-cads 1/2 of nick metal hydride. They do *require* more care than
the  NMH batteries. But cost/amp/hour is lower. I have had 2 batteries for
my cell phone for 2 years. One is NMH the other is ni-cad. I *always*
discharge both of them 100%. The NMH is beginning to fail. The ni-cad is
still going strong...at 1/2 the price.

Regards, Don Rose (drose@dlcwest.com)