Another piano handyman +

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 06:51:34 -0500

Hi Tom
I ran across an upright piano here in St. Louis where the action too was
shifted to the right to raise the pitch.  It raised all kinds of questions
like did the tone quality suffer even though the hammer was playing the
right note but pitched 1/2 step high, but not really?  When you start
thinking of the tonal repercussions it becomes quite interesting.
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Take me through the darkness to the break of the day"