Thus spoke Zarathoustra +

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 06:59:11 -0500

Dear Michel,
Back in the 60's when Allen organs were still analog I got the job of
retuning the Allen to A-442, the St. Louis Symphony's pitch for a
performance of this piece..  The only time it seemed when you heard the
organ was at the end and I don't recall the Allen sounding flat.  All I
felt was "All that work for that"!

James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Take me through the darkness to the break of the day"