damper spoon problem

Willem Baijs 113345.1203@CompuServe.COM
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 15:32:50 -0400

Hi Karen,

For these kind of problems, we use Super-glue from Dryburgh.
There are three kinds, for this problem use the thick kind, with
acellerator (a spray,delivered with the glue)
Sand the spoon a bit, for a rough surface.
I'm very pleased with these glues, maybe the fact that we import them all
the way
to Holland, says enough.
Dryburgh supplies the glues with a tremendous heap of instructions
for pianotechnicians.
These instructions also tell you how to handle the glues and acc.
Info:
Dryburgh Adhesive Products
22 Russlingrd. RD2
Hackettstown NJ 07840
Fax 908 850-6467 for orders
      908 850 1260 for info

They're not cheap, but if you use the glues well, it saves you a lot of
money.

Regards,

Willem Baijs
Ypma Piano's