Flange Re-bushing

Terry Beckingham Terry_Beckingham@mbnet.mb.ca
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 20:14:40 -0500 (CDT)

At 18:51 10/17/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Terry,
>
>Is it pre-glued or is it pre-sized? The Renner bushing cloth I've been using
>is pre-sized to match Bill Spurlock's bushing cauls.
>
>If there is a pre-glued product, I'll also be interested to learn how it's
>used.

Gina,

I believe you are refering to key bushing cloth. This is flange bushing
cloth, you know the stuff that is shaped like a shoe lace tip at one end so
it inserts easily into the holes in the flange. It is also graphited on the
inside. It's supposed to be the best flange bushing cloth. Renner catalog
says it is pre-glued. Unfortunately they don't say how to activate the glue.

Terry