"Feelin' in Tune? (part I) -Reply

Steve Pearson SPearson@yamaha.com
Tue, 21 Oct 1997 15:48:32 -0700

Let me toss my 2 cents in on the Tinnitis issue. I have it too, but I have
noticed a dramatic increase in the "whistle" when I eat certain foods to
which I have allergies.  Also, coffee, as a vaso-constrictor, makes it
worse as well.  Oh well, who needs to hear anyway. I have really
managed to decrease the severity very effectively by paying attention to
what makes it worse, and avoid those foods and/or environmental
allergens.    A good homeopathic remedy, freeze dried  nettle leaf ( No
kidding) works real well, with no side effects.....unless you are allergic to
nettle leaf!
Steve