Do you know this Man ??/Dr. Braide White/John Travis/Jim Co

Antares antares@EURONET.NL
Wed, 29 Oct 97 16:00:10 -0000

Bill Bremmer wrote:

>    So let's stop TRASHING Dr. Stevens and his book and leave it on the
>shelf.  Use it to point out how ideas and notions change, if you will but
>trashing his credentials as a PhD doesn't do anyone any good.  Why not come
>up with a list of Do's & Dont's regarding hammer technique and show various
>styles that can work for different people?
>     Bill Bremmer, RPT
>     Madison, WI

To which I say this:

Bill, I think you are absolutely right...
Wait till I'm 65 and they can read my book! (in Dutch, that is)

Friendly greetings from :

CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
André Oorebeek
Amsterdam, the Netherlands