Plate break after restringing

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 13:02:07 -0600

BSimon1234@aol.com wrote:

> No, - fault or not, I said it was your responsibility.  If you are insured,
> then it becomes your insurer's responsibility.

Bill,

This is one of those cases where we must agree to disagree.  Personally, I can
not hold to accepting unlimited liability for any possibility that might occurr -
fault or not.  (Emphasis on the NOT.)  I would be interested if others feel that
they are always responsible for anything that might happen while working on a
piano?

Perhaps I just stayed in the fear, hate and comtempt (insurance) business too
long.

Danny Moore
Houston Chapter