Soundboard Swabs

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 14:34:16 -0500

Tom,
Just a caution.  Those swabs come with soap(tooth cleaner) and
mint/mouthwash.  So, be careful.  You're supposed to be able to just wet
them, and wash your mouth out.  See if they make just a plain one,
w/nothing that can leave residue on the piano.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net