Polyurethane wood glue

Carl Fischer fischerc@nevada.edu
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 23:19:22 -0700

Just wanted to let everyone know the wonderful things you can do with
polyurethane glue.  I buy it from Woodworker's supply of New Mexico.  I
started with piano benches, then regluing pedal lyres without having to
disassemble them (this is possible by drilling into the joints, and then
injecting the glue, and plugging with dowels.  The amazing thing is this
glue expands as it dries.  I'll be trying it on hammer hanging tomorrow.
--
Carl Fischer,
UNLV Piano Technician

Some good reasons why you shouldn't worry:

1.  If it doesn't kill you, it'll make you stronger.
2.  It won't matter when you're dead!
3.  Instead of saying, "What if. . . " say, "So what if. . . "