dadgum wordin' and reply

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sun, 14 Sep 1997 13:33:58 -0400

<I can proudly use my recently improved knowledge of the English
<language!

Acceptable colloquial expressions in one area of this big country may
not be acceptioable in another.  If you cannot find it in the dictionary
then use caution until you find out what the locals say.  You could find
yourself in an embarrising position like I do, "hopping on one foot
while the other is in your mouth."  Otherwise known as "hoof'n mouth
dease."  I have a big mouth so I can be found walking around on my buns,
with both mouth in feet.

Some people enjoy pulling another's leg.  Just make sure they don't pull
both at the same time.  That could be a little awkward.

Have a nice time.

	Newton
	nhunt@jagat.com