visiting tuners

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 23:44:10 -0500

----------
> From: Newton Hunt <nhunt@jagat.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: Weird Tuning Pattern
> Date: Friday, September 19, 1997 9:01 AM
>
> Dear Zen,
snip......
> Philidelphia is more or less a two hour drive from New Brunswick.
Just
> get onto route 95 and get off at exit 9.  You must come here for a
visit
> and exchange of ideas and experiences.  You are welcome to stay
here for
> as long as you can.
snip......
> Let me know when you will be in my area.
>
> Have a good one.
>
> 	Newton
> 	nhunt@jagat.com

Hi Newton and list,
I  will be in your area in perhaps 10 days.  Does this invite extend
to me?
I will be leaving South Dakota and plan to arrive in Mesa Az on
Monday or Tuesday.  Then to Houston. From Houston to near Wilmington
Del. I hope to get to Long Island but can't say for sure.  Then from
say Phily to Chicago to  Sioux Falls, then home.
	If any technicians or businesses would like me to stop by, please
email. I can't take you to lunch but at least chip a piano if  you
do.  I have been looking at the map and  the routs are still up in
the air.  If there are places of interest to a piano technician on
vacaton please let me know.
	I will try to get email on the road, but I doubt it.

Richard Moody