stretching tension

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 02:30:24 -0500

When one writes to a technical magazine, there is no pay.  Its first
for dissemination of ideas and then recognition.
Consider also that techincal magazines of  merit are  available
through major University Libraries.  Is this the case with PTJ ?

You wrote
	"Piano technicians, like many
others, have little or no regard for copyright laws. I suspect that
making the Journal accessible on CD will simply exacerbate those
problems."

hmm  if you got paid, then they owe me two cents......

you wrote
	"The obvious solution for those wishing access to the information
published in the Journal on a continuing basis is to simply join
PTG."

When they offer the Journal on CD or ezine, I will consider....

Richard Nopolitesse Moody

		"Say all your well learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to
rest."
			Rolling Stones "Beggers Banquet"