Shrink solutions

Baldwin Yamaha Piano Centre baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun, 21 Sep 1997 19:14:35 -0700

Greetings to all,
                Warren Fisher has given an accurate account of the
Baldwin Shrink concotion, but with one minor omission.
  The magic IVORY soap flakes. This material is high in LANOLIN and is
the substance that is obtained from the sheeps fleece when it is first
processed. This material is what makes the fleece waterproof, and keeps
the critter dry and warm.
  How it works in our application is as follows.
  1. It waterproofs the bushing, thus preventing the bushing from
absorbing an excessive amount of moisture and reswelling.
  2. Its a lubricant similar to parafin wax, it will not track out too
easily or evaporate
  I have tried other bar soaps and they do not work in the same way,
Ivory liquid is not the same formula and does not have LANOLIN so no
worky.
  Hopes this helps in the understanding of the dynamics of the juice.
  As for drinking well it reminds me of the swamp juice of the Journal
of years gone by, the soap has the effect of making one run for the out
house, therefore making your action a lot faster, if that is the desired
response, please try 5 fluid ozs and start sprinting.

Have a nice day.
Roger Jolly
Saskatoon,Saskachewan.
Northern Outpost of the Calgary Chapter.