Damp Action Drying

DICK BEATON rbeaton@initco.net
Sun, 21 Sep 1997 20:08:05 -0600

Jim & list...
When I was an airline station manager we had LPS-1 by the gallons.  It is a
fluid used for metal to metal lube.  We used it to lube the rails on the
thrust reversers on the 727 engines .  They had a tendency to stick in the
open position....that was back in the 70s so imagine they may have another
solution by now.  LPS-1 is almost clear and you dont want to get it on
paint as I recall.  I never did try it on piano bushings.  I still have a
pint in the shop...will give it a try when I get a chance.

Dick RPT  Helena, MT