applicators

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 00:37:39 -0600

Hi all,

Try your local hobby store...they are now selling a *wonderful* little
miniature  *turkey baster*. It is *great* for applying liquids precisely
where you wish them to go. Cost .79 Canadian. Let's hope it is *not* a case
of *only in Canada*. LOL

At 11:02 PM 9/20/97 EDT, you wrote:
>Dear Dick:
>                                  Where can one procure a Moody
>Dripolator?  Just what we've been looking for!
>
>Marion Seller, RPT

Regards,
"Tuner for the Centre of the Arts"
drose@dlcwest.com