Capo bar noise

Baldwin Yamaha Piano Centre baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 20:50:39 -0700

Newton Hunt wrote:

> P.S. I bet you a toony its the medal,
> Hi Newton,
           It's a Canadian thing, since we no longer have $1 & 2$ bills,
they have been replaced with coins. Tha $1 dollar coin has a depiction
of a Northen Loon on the reverse side and is refered to as a loony.
Hailing from the U.K. translates to beeing nuts. Canadian logic being
what it is dictated we call the two dollar coin a toony, dispite the
fact the the reverse side has a Polar Bear embosed, It is one of the few
coins of the world that has a brass center with a nickel outter rim.
  Now you are as confused as I am. Watch out for those Baldwin bronze
plates the harmonics are spectacular.
Regards Roger Jolly.