Replacement Hammers for a 7'4" Knabe (1914)

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 22:30:57 -0500

I used Wally Brooks' Encore (made by Abel) on several old Knabes and liked
them very much.  That's my vote. Out of the box they're so close to what
these older pianos require.  Then you voice a bit as needed.  Judging from
other questionnaires, Abel or Renner.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.