New SAT

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Mon, 29 Sep 97 00:44:18 -0400

On 9/28/97 10:07 PM, DGPEAKE@aol.com wrote:
>Plus w/the RCT, you need to own a MAC.  For PC users, this does not go over
>very well.

PC users should occaisionally be reminded of the innovations  on the Mac
OS/platform.
The mouse. Windows. Laser printing and PostScript PDL. Desktop printing.
WYSIWYG. <g>

Of course as one who is neither a PC *or* a laptop user, I'm curious how
the ETD program for WinTel written by one on the list and announced in
Dec., is being received by the Wintel users among us. I remember Don
Mannino was one of the beta testers. Is the program out there and in
productive use?

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"Tomorrow is going to be a 'Say Something' Hat Day. "
	Patrick Swazey in "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything....."