Chase square grand restoration? (fwd)

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 16:16:12 -0400 (EDT)

It may also be possible to rip the guts out of the piano and then retro
fit the empty case to accept an electronic keyboard. Eventually someone
will come along and say something like, "Oh, wow, that really looks and
sounds great for a 150 year old piano! Why did they ever stop building
squares, anyway?" That will inevitably lead into an intense discussion
about how "they don't build things the way they used to"! :)

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net