income up

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 19:27:50 -0500

Hi All,
	I walked in her door this morning and there she was: a white PLTR-less
Yamaha G-2.  I thought to myself, "Here is where I sell my first set of
white CC's.  In the end she did not buy the white ones but did buy the
mahogany ones + a Sav-A-Rug pad.
Really, this stuff is starting to add up.  That is 2 sets of CC's this week
alone along with a Colson dolly for a digital piano in a church and a
Sav-A-Rug pad.  Who says we can't make money off of fake pianos..
	Since this is the last day of June, I did my monthly income figures.  This
year in July I made (earned and made, and collected are the same thing with
me as I collect all that I earn, but that is another story) $1262. more
than July of '97.  Projected figures last year compared to this year at the
end of July shows a projected increase for this year of $7,486.
What this shows is that there is money to be made in other things than
repair, rebuilding , and refinishing.  If you people are not pushing
accessories you are losing out on easy income increases.  If you aren't
carrying the various piano peripheral catalogues with you and bring up the
subject to each of your clients that you can supply them with these needed
items, you are missing the boat.  This side business is both profitable and
fun and puts your spirits up in the air.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Peripherals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!