income up

Frank Cahill fcahill@erols.com
Sat, 01 Aug 1998 12:17:35 -0400

Wallace Scherer wrote:

> Lisa's comment was similar to mine.
>
> In Virginia, once a business has started to sell taxable items, there is a
> big form to fill out every month, whether or not a sale was actually made
> that month. I haven't sold any taxable items yet, but I have done a lot of
> advertising for Dampp Chaser systems, so expect at some point to have to
> fill out the tax forms. My new receipt for services also has a section for
> parts and materials, with a place at the bottom for sales tax.
>
> Wally Scherer, Norfolk, VA
> Web page: http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/2411

Wally, you don't need to fill out the sales tax form every month!!  You
only do it every quarter.  If you put your business info in a computer
program like "quicken", it's not too much of a hassle to complete the
form.

BEWARE...if you get the form in late, theres are late fee...even if you
don't owe any tax.

If you have any questions, e-mail me and I'll help out.

--

Frank Cahill
Associate Member