Income up reply retrt

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 15:46:15 -0500

Hi Jim B, and probably others who are thinking the same thing about tagging
along on my wifes Sales Tax numbers.
	Once again the value of the list to keep me on the straight and narrow
(which is the right path, anyway.)
On this Monday I will be applying for my own sales tax number and for your
information I will let you know the in and outs, here in MO as to applying
for it.
Thanks again Jim Bryant for goading me to practice what I preach.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Peripherals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!