income up reply--OOPS! back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 15:49:18 -0500

Hi Jim,
What you told me was so elegant in thought that I knew what you were saying
in my brain even though you got the words out of order.  I didn't even
notice it the first time but your thought prodded me into doing the "right"
think.
Thanks again.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Peripherals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!