income up reply

Dan M. Hallett, Jr. dhalle@toolcity.net
Sat, 01 Aug 1998 16:57:48 -0400

Wally:

Here in PA  we must charge sales tax on all - including tunings. I have
a small spreadsheet that is set up to calculate as required by PA law.
At the end of the quarter, I just copy the appropriate calculations into
the form and send it off. This also speeds up the Federal tax
calculation for me.

dan Hallett, JR. RPT