Take back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 16:10:26 -0500

Hi All,
On a previous post I used the word "underbrush" referring to tuners who did
not go gung-ho into the business.  I realize now that I may have offended
some who like the slower paced, less pressure style.  If that is your way
please accept my apology.  I did not wish to offend anyone and sometimes I
talk before I have a chance to think what the words may mean to someone who
doesn't think like I do.  I am 56 but still have a long way to go in
learning how to get along.
My apologies.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Peripherals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!