income up reply back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 16:22:00 -0500

Here in MO they tried to get sales tax on services in the 1960's, tunings,
repairs and such, but it was called back and just left on goods sold.  I am
told by Ken Burton that in Canada sales tax is charged on tunings also.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Peripherals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!