income up reply more back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 19:11:55 -0500

Hi Clyde
Later in the list I retracted most of what I said fearing, as you have
proved, that it would be taken the wrong way.
	What I was trying to get across that another way to increase our earnings
without going crazy for advertising is to sell peripheral piano items.
They give you more things to talk about with your clients and they already
trust you to help guide them in choosing things that may be helpful to
them.  I, too, have a not to visible business to the world , but within my
own world am very visible.  I brought up the story about Wim Blees because
that is what can happen if you choose to get "big".  I realize that it is
not for everyone.  I wouldn't want the noose of monthly rent around my neck
either, but I do try to maximize my income in the limited field that I
operate.
	One of my problems is that I am so enthusiastic I get myself excited as
well as trying to excite my friends.  We all have different goals and
expectations and one is not right or wrong it is a matter of choice in how
we want our lives to unroll.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Peripherals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!