Sunday morn

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 2 Aug 1998 06:58:42 -0500

Hi all,
I'll be on the right track tonight.  My wife arrives home so I'll find out
what I should have done this last 4 days that I didn't, what I did but was
wrong, and what I should have done instead.  I said that and I don't even
drink (alcohol) but lots of Pepsi.
	Just wanted to say that most everyone on this list is a great person and
sort of forms a "collective mind" that I have come to appreciate as my
"second opinion".
It is going on 7AM here and no calls on my 2 line classified ad for my
piano benches.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Peripherals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!