Sunday morn Back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 2 Aug 1998 08:37:10 -0500

Hi Bill,
Yes, I have heard them say that too.  What wisdom.  I think it is your fair
city that hosts the big woodworking show that I try to go to every year and
spend a lot of money.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Peripherals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!