income up reply

Jerry Hunt jdhunt@netscape.net
Sun, 02 Aug 1998 21:36:02 -0500

James,
Your tax preparer is right. Besides being a novice piano tech., I am
also a veteran CPA. Never spend money merely to save taxes, unless it's
part of a more comprehensive tax strategy. I.e. if you were going to buy
the tools anyway and could lower your taxes more by buying this year vs.
next year.

--
Jerry Hunt
Dallas, TX