Take back

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Sun, 2 Aug 1998 22:53:42 -0500 (CDT)

>See what happens when you get Ron upset. Can anyone out there translate what
>he just said?  :)
>
>Wim

Wow, this stuff works! Who'dathunkit? Hi Wim, I'm not upset, just trying to
poke a little harmless (I hope) fun at our general tendency to be oh so
careful about what we say - lest we offend. I figured that if it was
indecipherable, it couldn't possibly have been offensive. Maybe it sort of
worked. After all, it was indecipherable. Actually, the participants in this
group are very good about letting possible offense slide. Then again, they
say it's healthy to occasionally VENT YOUR BILIOUS SPLEEN! As long as your
intentions are clear, there should be no problem. I trust that clears it up? %-)

 Ron