ET's

n1vrnt12 piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Mon, 03 Aug 1998 11:39:45 -0300

Hi,
When I read the article in the Journal about the SAT111, it gave the site that
had the
handbook for the unit. But on going there, I found just the older one there.
It would be nice if the handbook were there, at least we could get a head start
on
the useage.
It certainly was nice to be able to see and feel it in Providence. Like the rest
of you
I am eagerly awaiting mine.
It would be nice to hear on the list that they were shipping, and may'be a
report.
ie. shipping #---- to----- this week.   That way we would have an idea of when
we
could expect "ours".